Child Protection Policy
Keeping them safe
Safeguarding Policy Statement
Splashers Swimming Academy is committed to providing an environment in which all children participating in its activities have a safe and positive experience.
Splashers believes that all children have the right to have fun and be safe in the activities they are involved in. We all recognise our responsibility to protect children from harm and are committed to ensuring the safety and welfare of all participants.
- ASA procedures and guidelines on child protection will be followed.
- The ASA code of ethics will be adhered to.
- All teaching staff will be a registered member of the Institute of swimming teachers or swimming teachers association.
- All teachers will have DBS clearance
Code of Ethics
Everybody will be treated equally and fairly, and with respect at all times.
Bullying will not be accepted or condoned.
- Physical (i.e. Pushing, hitting etc.)
- Emotional (i.e. name calling, teasing etc.)
If anyone has cause for concern please talk to Margaret.
Margaret: 07791 581386
Child Welfare Officer
Sally Rate: 07815 627081
NETHER STOWE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
ST. CHADS ROAD,
156 LOWER BIRCHES WAY,
Tel: 07791 581386